And if you’re like most of us who have at one time desperately needed to pass a drug test, you hope that at least one of the numerous products on offer works.
But how do you tell what works and what doesn’t? And is there a product that works?
Let’s first clear the air here. Yes, there is a product that works.
That’s what I’m here to talk to you about. There are also plenty of products that don’t work. We won’t waste much time on those, but I’ll touch on a few and explain why they are a waste of time and money. You want to steer clear of them.
Best THC Detox Kit
The best THC detox kit for weed – better than GNC, works by eliminating THC from your body fast.
If you’re a first-time user and have only smoked weed a couple of times so far, eliminating THC from your body is going to be easy.
For someone who has been partaking for years, this stuff is deeply embedded in your body’s fatty tissue, the reason being THC is fat soluble and finds a cozy home inside your body.
For this group, it is going to take plenty of sweat and tears to get rid of THC from the body. But it is doable, and the only way to do it is with a marijuana detox combo.
Forget GNC, detox pills, drinks, and herbs. They’ll do little more than make you diarrhea endlessly (and feel weak as a result) and lose your chance at recruitment, promotion, probation clearance.
The reason none of these other detox methods works is because they do not have what it takes to dislodge THC remnants from your fatty tissue. The only ingredient is proven to eliminate THC from the body successfully is niacin. It has to be incorporated in the product in the right amount and accurately mixed up to be effective.
You may be asking:
So, if I find myself some niacin in copious amounts and drink it up, will I be THC free in no time?
No, you won’t, and that’s because the niacin doesn’t work instantly. Simply popping niacin capsules or drinking up a niacin solution won’t make your THC problem go away. The maximum daily recommended niacin dosage for adults is 35 mg, an amount that may not be sufficient when trying to eliminate THC. Exceeding this amount can have adverse effects on your body. So, for your safety, that route is out.
Also, the THC doesn’t just flush out of your system in one swoop. It takes days of consistent adherence to the detox regimen for it to be eliminated slowly through urine. This means there may still be traces of marijuana in your sample when you take the test in a few days. And very often, you’ll need to combine niacin with multiple other diuretics for it to work more effectively.
Still, this is a slow process that can take up to a month. What if you don’t have a month and are only a few days from your test? You need a detox combo.
Why the Marijuana Detox Combo Works
The marijuana detox combo kit uses a combination of body cleansers. Specifically, it’s a mixture of pre-rid pills, detox liquid/drink, and dietary fiber. Three ingredients that together form a potent treatment that gives results. One of the best detox combos currently is Toxin Rid.
Toxin Rid offers three cleaning plans: A 3-Day Detox Rid, 5-Day Detox Rid and 10-Day Detox Rid. The 3-day detox has a total of 45 pre-rid pills, the 5-day detox has 75 pre-rid pills, while the 10-day detox has 150 pre-rid pills.
|3 Day Detox||4 Day Detox||5 Day Detox||10 Day Detox|
All plans come with a detox liquid and dietary fibers, which have to be taken at some point during the treatment plan. I show you how below.
1. Take three pills an hour for five consecutive hours every day. You’ll do this for three days, five days or 10 days, depending on what detox plan you’re on.
2. On the last day of the detox, mix half of the detox liquid with 4 oz. of water and drink. Wait two hours. Do not drink or eat anything during this time. After two hours, mix the other half of the liquid detox with 4 oz. of water and drink up.
3. Take the dietary fiber one hour before you take the drug test. To prepare, add the 1 oz. of dietary fiber to 8 oz. of water and mix. Take the mixture within two minutes. Wait 15 minutes and then drink 16 oz. of plain water. Do not take additional water after this. Before the test, you’ll need to pee two or three times. This will be easy given all the water you’ve just gulped down. Now you’re ready to take the test.
It is very important to take the dietary fiber within two minutes of preparing the mixture. Waiting any longer may cause the mixture to lose its efficacy. At this point, you don’t want any action that may compromise your test results and be sticking to the instructions as given ensures this doesn’t happen.
It’s natural to feel a little antsy at this point while waiting to take the test. Doing a pre-test privately just before the real test will calm your nerves. Seeing a negative result is just what you need to gain the confidence needed to go through with the test.
The Detox Kit Usage for Different Weed Smokers
The 3-day 45-pill THC detox kit is ideal for light smokers. If you enjoy your weed occasionally, this detox plan will sort you out.
Regular smokers who do it in moderation need the 5-day detox kit. Adherence through the five days should see THC levels reduced to negligible levels, enough to pass a urine test.
If you are a heavy smoker, you’ll need to go on the 10-day detox plan and take a total of 150 pre-rid pills over that period. As with the other plans, stay consistent and dedicated to the plan to see results.
The cleanser works by targeting THC for ejection from within the fatty tissue and accelerates its elimination from the bloodstream. By its aggressive action, the body eliminates the equivalent of a week’s worth of weed deposits in the body in just one day.
It may also work by concealing any remnants of THC in the bloodstream such that they stay undetectable in a test.
How to ensure that the Detox Combo Kit is a No-Fail Solution
1. Adhere to the indicated instructions. Do not skip pills. Simply take them as recommended. It’s only for ten days at most, and you’ll be out of your misery.
When tempted to give up, think of the bigger goal you’re aiming for, whether it’s getting or keeping that job, joining the military or finally joining your dream sports team. That should motivate you to keep going even when you don’t feel like it.
2. Stop smoking weed immediately. As soon as you embark on the detox plan, stop smoking weed. Go cold turkey. There are no shortcuts here.
Now, this may be a lot harder for heavy smokers who take several ounces of weed a day. Your body will resist, and the ten days will seem like an eternity. Again, think of the bigger picture. Imagine what a positive drug test would do to your career.
A method that works great in getting your mind off things when the temptation to smoke becomes intense is meditation. Practice mindful calmness techniques that will take away your anxiety and help you focus on the rewards at the end of your test. It will give you the mental stamina to go through with the weed fast.
In extreme cases where you’re truly addicted to weed and to abstain for a few days is proving impossible, you may want to try hypnosis.
3. Drink plenty of water. Water remains the strongest natural detoxification agent, so you want to make sure you are getting plenty of it into your system.
4. Up your exercise game. Exercise boosts circulation and gets your lymph system fired up and more efficient in eliminating toxins from the body. Exercising is also a great way to take your mind off the weed.
When it gets tough for you, join a group exercise session or do it with a friend or two. Try the outdoors or a new activity for a heavy dose of motivation.
How Safe is the THC Detox Kit?
There are plenty of products in the market that purport to do one thing, and while they may do what they promise, they end up causing more harm to the body.
The THC detox combo kit, thankfully, is not one of these.
All the ingredients used to make the detox cleanser are safe for consumption and do not affect the body’s physiological functions in any way.
The detox products in the kit are safely broken down in the body and eventually eliminated via urine. You won’t have to worry about unsafe quantities of the product remaining in the body or failing to metabolize.
Likewise, the detox kit products do not react negatively to any of the chemicals inside the human body. Majority of people can take the product without any trouble at all.
However, if you’re currently on heavy medication for any medical condition, it is important to talk to your doctor about any concerns you may have taken the weed detoxifier. While the product may not present any challenges, it’s reassuring when you get the nod from your doctor.
The last thing you want to happen when you’re trying to get clean for the test is worry that the cleanser is affecting something inside you. Or stop taking medication you should be taking because you’re scared of what might happen if it mixes with the detox products. Speak with your doctor for reassurance.
Sound good so far?
That’s because it is. Up until now, no other product has been able to give sure results within a reasonable timeframe the way the Marijuana Detox Combo Kit does.
And the product works because it is not a quick-fix solution. It won’t promise to get rid of all the THC in your body in one hour or one day. It takes a few days, but it gets the job done.
You may have seen lots of weed detox products going by different names and are not sure if any of these is a combo kit. How do you tell the difference? Use this simple verification tactic:
1. Check that the product is a combination of at least three products. That’s why it’s a COMBO. If it’s only a detox drink or detox pills, do not buy it. It’s not the real thing.
2. Check that the product works in at least three days. There are no quick fixes in ridding the body of THC. This stuff takes time before it’s eliminated from the system. Any product that promises you results within hours or a day is a sham. Do not buy.
Avoid any detox product that claims to:
– Give you instant results. Studies show it takes up to 50 days for tests to turn negative in chronic weed smokers. The finest THC detox combos reduce this to at least ten days. Any product promising better than this is a scam.
– Contain a long list of herbs and supplements and only minimal or non-existent amounts of active ingredients like niacin. Most of these products will also be praised for their colon cleansing action and weight loss properties. Just remember the goal here is weed detoxification. Now is not the time to lose weight or get your colon cleaned. Focus on the goal, and you’ll spot the products that are a waste of money.
THC detox kits have made sure that failing a drug test is a thing of the past.
So next time your company subjects you to a mandatory drug test, you have a way to conquer the test without breaking a sweat. Your job survives, and you live to enjoy more days of social or private weed indulgence in the future.